Outpatient Substance Use Treatment
Empowering people to make healthier choices in their lives
Champions offers Outpatient Drug Free (ODF) and Intensive Outpatient Treatment (IOT) for adults. All participants are screened and assessed to determine level of care placement per American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) modalities.
700 N. Irwin Street
Orientation held every Monday at 4:00 p.m.
Outpatient ASAM Treatment Programs serving adults and youth seeking recovery services. We gladly accept Medi-Cal, Healthnet, and utilize a sliding fee scale (based on income & family size).
IOT services also have a perinatal component for women with children 17 and under. Services include:
- Mother-Child habilitative services
- Service Access
- Coordination of ancillary services
- Matrix (Evidence-Based substance abuse treatment curriculum).
- ASI (Addictions Severity Inventory)
- Individualized Treatment planning/ Discharge planning
- Intensive Case Managing
- Integrative Treatment Approach within the Champions continuum of care
- Crisis Management
- Drug Screening & Drug Testing